Monday, November 29, 2004

FOOTPRINTS

Dear Mouse,

I like to read this when I am depressed.

One night a man had a dream.He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sands; one belonging to him and the other to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that if it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This reallybothered him and he questioned the Kord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesoe times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most, you would leave me.

The Lord replied."My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you saw only one set of footprints,it was then that I carried you.

--Margaret Fishback Powers

(tenksbayi)

The Ca t

6 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger rolly said...

Footprints in the Sand... Ang dalas patugtugin nyan sa radyo before. Ganda no... very inspiring talaga.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger cathy said...

totoo yan titorolly.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Jon Vizcarra said...

Depressed ka ba? Man, here's a site that'll fix you up that I posted before http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/ it's right up your alley.

Hey! Look at the bright side, you don't have misty colored water coming out of your taps like we do right now.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind me joining in here.
Yeah, I like this also "Footprints in the Sand"
If not for this, I am still nowhere.
Nice meeting you through blogging.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger karlaredor said...

astig naman yung nag-edit ng picture na yan.. :)
and yeah..
deja vu: footprints on the sand poster :D

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger cathy said...

luchie,
you are always welcome.

jobert,
yep, maswerte na nga kami rito sa estet, pero kung ang puso mo ay nasa kababayan mo pa ring naghihirap,di ka ba madedepress. i cried when i saw the mother found out that the son was dead,i was misty eyed when i saw a father with his children waiting for the rescuers.

carla,
padala ni bayi yan. just like polo, he sends us
stuffs of this kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home