Monday, May 19, 2003

FROM THE MOUTH OF THE BABES ermmmm BABAES (translation women) LEN: I courted him at school. I had to make the move because he was sooooooooooooo tsope ! I 'd wait forever if I didn't , ha ha LMYE LOL!!! (biro lang, darling) . Philamgypsy: LOL!!!! love your authenticity...How empowered. Itong mga stories na ito ang gusto kong marinig. I find a woman so desirable when she comes across confident and sure-footed. Gandang-ganda ako sa babaeng alam ang pupuntahan. He must be an exceptional man to see what's before him. Some men don't know what's in front of them. I remember when I was only I think 16, I asked my Mom why should a woman wait for a man to propose marriage??? Why can't a woman just do her own checking as well??? I think its unfair for us to wait...My MoM couldn't believe her ears. I think that was one of the many reasons why I was locked in, and never had the guts to do anything. By the time I became gutsy, my desire was not there anymore, but again, ITS NEVER TOOO LATE!!!! I tell my nieces the same thing....Learn how to send the right signals to the right man and body can tell you which one is right/wrong for you. Kayo ang makikisama, but time has changed, its almost a miracle to fall in love with a whole/complete person. LIZA Secrets To A Perfect Relationship 1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job. 2. It is important that a man makes you laugh. 3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you. 4. It is important that a man is good in bed and loves making love to you. 5. It is really important that these four men don't know each other. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA (sidebar: If only Ridson know what you are e-mailing to me..bwahaahahaha) CAT: What if they know each other. (mysterious grin)(don't give me that look. I am just asking Okay?) JUDE Translation please. Quotation: The truth is the opinion that survives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home