Wednesday, March 17, 2004

American Idol

Dear Mouse, For a more than a month now, I do not have an e-mail. My computer succumbed to the blue screen of death more than a month ago and I did not have time to reformat. My e-mail buddies are looking for me. They are wondering why I cannot respond or send them an e-mail and yet I can post in this blog of mine. Mga kabarangay, nakikikapitbahay lang ako. Dahil wala akong internet, nakapanood ako ng American Idol last night. Galing ni Jasmine Trias, a young Filipina lass from Hawaii. Kahit ang isnaberong British judge na si Simon Cowell ay bumilib sa boses niya at rendition ng kantang "Inseparable". It is simply perfect, sabi pa ni Simon na sinabi niyang for a minority to excel among the semi-finalists na predominanty ay mga Puti at Itim, ay isang chance para makilala siya. There were actually two Filipinas. The other lady was Camille Velasco. She got a good voice but her performance was a dud. I agree with Simon, she lacked confidence...a trait that Filipinos do not have when competing with foreigners. Wala pa rin akong e-mail. The CA t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home