Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Elf and the Girl

Dear Mouse,

As promised, I have posted the story related to the article Mass Hysteria or Possession in my other blog, Cat's Choice Cuts.

I was practically idle yesterday, waiting for a phone call that never came. Not because I am using a dial-up but because it's my inability to concentrate when I am waiting for something or for someone.

When I initiated the call, the person was never in his desk. Calls were never returned. What's the purpose of the notice that he is going to call? And they are supposed to be efficient as public servant.

baaahhh

Umikli sana ang iyong .......................... daliri.

The Ca t

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jon Vizcarra said...

The picture and your post reminds me of this site:
http://www.infinitecat.com/infinite/cat1.html
It's an ongoing picture of cats looking at cats, looking at cats. Go to the home page for a better explanation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home