Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Hand as a Canvas

Dear mouse,

Since I am left-handed (kaliwete po sa pagkain,sa pagsulat,sa pagtype(?) isang daliri lang kasi at paghugas ng ... pinggan...(dumi ng isip ninyo)..my right hand reveals my character while my left palm is like a canvas portraying my life as I make it.

My line of heart shows na may puso rin pala ako.(hahaha). Sabi kasi ng aking kaibigan, stoic daw. walang capability-ing magmahal.

But the branch emanating from the heart to the finger of Saturn (middle finger) indicated a fulfilling relationship possibly a partnership.

Oh yeah, I remember this.

More...

The branch going to the finger of Mercury denotes love affair. (small finger). Ahaaaaa.

More...

Note to the commenters...

Nunal ho yang nasa pagitan ng daliri ko at hindi dumi. Dalawa po ang singsing ko dahil yong isa ay maluwag kaya nilagyan ko nang isang masikip. Sinanla lang kasi sa akin.

The Ca t

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

walang capability na magmahal. i suggest you eat lots and lots of passion fruit and call me tomorrow. at ikaw pala ay kaliwete as in left handed? very strong and willed powered people are left handed. donot eat infront of an Arab using your left hand. they will be insulted.(this is true) cuz for them...the left hand is only for the KWANNN when inside the toilet! the ring na sinanla sa 'yo....magkano ang interest? i have a ring that i want to sanla sa 'yo.hmmmmmmmm!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home