Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Prayer and Angels' Prayers

Dear mouse,

What is creative writing ?

For me, creative writing is when I do not have time to think what to blog?

Let this Ca t pray.

Give me a sense of humor, Lord,

Give me the grace to share a joke,

To get some humor out of life,

And pass it on to other foke, ermm polk erm poke...!@#$^&*** crash, bang , pwong, @#$%

Nothing to worry folks, my keyboard is a Dell quiet keyboard.

I will let my angels pray for me. The angel on my left and the angel on my right. Yes folks, now you will see those little winged creatures that I talked to in some of my blogs.

Here they are.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought zoomed out:

GOD grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change the things, I cannot accept,and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I killed today because they pissed me off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought zoomed out:

And help me remember when I am really having a bad day and it seems that people are really pissing me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me.

Ooops, I do the praying myself.

The Ca t

5 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sa wakas! Natanggap ko rin yung Xmas gift na pinadala nyo just today! Salamat! Salamat po!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hmmmm.... magandang variation yan ng serenity prayer. ehehehe

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger cathy said...

meli klismas yuga. Just to remind you of the Ca t.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger cathy said...

Angel naman ang nagdasal watson.

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well c hy certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for pray to god stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for pray to god
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home