Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Prayers for Ali Viloria

Dear Mouse,

Manny Viloria's little angel is sick of Kawasaki disease.

May I request the fellow bloggers and readers to say a little prayer for Ali and send words of comfort to Manny and Angel.

Oh God of the Universe, we commend to your loving care,Ali Viloria. Relieve her pain,guard her from all danger, restore to her/ your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise this child up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for you dear Name's sake. Amen
.

An Act of Love need not be a gesture great and grand A smile can work a miracle and show you understand, being there in time of need trascends a spoken word; a helping hand is simply grand when hearts begin to bleed.

---Clay Harrison

Cathy

6 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Will do that, Cath. Thanks for informing us.

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do, Cat!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger cathy said...

thank you and bless your hearts.

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi c hy, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on pray to god. Ok Prayers for Ali Viloria wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for pray to god anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi c hy, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on pray to god. Ok Prayers for Ali Viloria wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for pray to god anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well c hy certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for prayers stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for prayers
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home