Saturday, June 19, 2004

Jose Pidal, Jose Bagal and Jose Rizal

Dear Mouse,

The message is also in the form of a Dear ... letter that starts with:

On June 19, 1861, 143 years ago, a certain Jose was born in Calamba, Laguna. This Jose will become famous and bring honor to his Motherland through his varied accomplishments in science, literature, and his active involvement in the Propaganda Movement.

He ended it with this:

Today, I turn 143 years old. I feel old, weary and sad because my name happens to be Jose.

Signed:

Fr. Roberto P. Reyes

The running priest must have thought that the same letter would have been written by the national hero if he were alive today.

Read the letter.

The CA t

4 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger rolly said...

Cat, I was trying to read the article to no avail. Everytime I click it what appears on the screen is a "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access/current/opinion on this server message. It happened to me this morning in my school's computer so I tried it again here at home. What does this mean? Is the article password protected? I doubt it.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jo,
can't understand either. but i got to the archives of bus. world and did not succeed accessing the article.
dat's my problem when i make hyperlink only. It was in bus. world issue in june 21.
The CA t

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mea culpa mea culpa. titorolly, not jo.
don't move. i lost my contact. (green colored)
step on it and you die...t.
palusot oh.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

Hala, ano din. Forbidden daw. Ano ba yan? Forbidden for reasons of national security? Ganito na ba talaga ang laro ngayon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home