Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Madam Auring ulit? Sobra na ako.

Dear Mouse,

Would you believe that, I was away from the internet for more than twelve hours?

Blame my modem and my IP. Grrrrr

Now I have a neat and organized closet.

While I was stuck in my closet, Sassy took note of my blog about Madam Auring's popularity to searchers.

And there it is again, I got lots of hits; the highest in two weeks. A combination of Sassy and Madam Auring, anoh.

Hindi ko na isusulat ang pangalan niyang Madam Auring. Sumpa man, hindi ko na isusulat ang mga salitang Madam Auring. Promise,hindi na ninyo makikita sa blog ko ang pangalang Madam Auring.

BTW,alam ninyo bang may pelikula siyang ginagawa? Igorota na ala Nora Aunor ba yon na may pagkatopless?

'ray

tigidigtigidig.

The Ca t

4 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cat,
this is nestor ponce III, son of the late nestor c. ponce jr. i've come across some of your blogs by accident, and i was surprised to find someone writing about my dad not because of all the media worth that goes with it. i'm very grateful to know about people like you looking up to him just like i do, he really is my super hero and my kuya and my bestfriend rolled into one. i don't have a brother so my dad had to put up with all the kiddie boy stuff i went through all these years, hehehe. can i just tell you that i went to my first cousin's wedding this morning, and it sure was hell for me. simply seeing my cousin posing for pictures with his dad drove me nuts. i suddenly came to me, that hey, you know what? i wouldn't have dad there on my own wedding, and stuff about my grandkids not being able to get to know their lolo. *sigh* sorry, i guess i just miss my father terribly. anyway thanks so much. my mind's not working pretty well right now so i writing really weird here, but it was nice reading your blog. it made my day.

take it easy bud.
-pons ponce

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

Try mo kaya "boyfriend ni Madame Auring"? heheh

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger cathy said...

C,
mas matindi ang topic ni KRIS AQUINO, triple yong hits ko.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

Hay, oo, noon ding last year, yang si Kris, Ruffa Gutierrez at Korina ang nagpapadala ng maraming traffic sa akin. Later na lang yung si FPJ at si Eddie Gil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home