Wednesday, September 01, 2004

For (the)official use only

Dear Mouse,

After receiving the memo from Interior Secretary Angelo ordering the strict implementation of the "for official use only" policy on DILG vehicles, fax machines, copiers and computers, a government official broke out the news to his family.

Official:You can no longer use my service vehicle for your marketing, for shopping and even for going to Church.It's for my(the offical) use only.

Wife: When i go to the market, it is for you, the official so you may have good food to eat; when I go shopping,it is for you the official so that you may have nice clothes to wear; when I go to church, it is for you,the official so you will not lose your job.

Daughter: Dad, I need to reproduce copies of my school thesis.Can you do it for me?

Official:Naku,iha,I cannot do that anymore. They may be monitoring how many copies we make a day.

Daughter: Then do not copy it one time. Break it into several pages a day.

The Ca t sez:

What Imelda said about,there is a little Imelda in all of us...that- Imelda-who-always-like free-ride rings some truth.

Little kumpara sa kaniya kasi ang PAL,ang airconditioned buses at ambulances ay ginamit niya para sa mga jetsetter friends niya pero ikanga little drops of water make the ocean.

May kasabihang:

Justifying a fault is doubling it.

The Ca t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home