Thursday, June 02, 2005

A prayer from a friend

Dear mouse,

Akala ko kaya ko. Tinanong ko ang aking kaibigan, bakit?

Ito ang ibinigay niya sa akin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Along Life's Way

Lord, lead me to a quiet place,

And softly close the door,

So in this perfect solitude

I can learn to love You more,

I'll speak to You as would a child

Of my failures and triumphs each day.

I'll ask for Your forgiveness

For my errors along lfe's way,

To contemplate your love for me

And the sacrifice You've made

Fills me with assurance

That I should never be afraid,

My life is yours to lead, my Lord,

Let me listen to Your voice,

So when temptation comes my way,

I will make the perfect choice,

As I slowly leave our quiet place,

And start my busy day,

I know you will walk beside me,

Every step along the way.

(Shirley Hile Powell)


The Ca t

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger rolly said...

Nice prayer. Very reassuring and calming ng effect.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger cathy said...

true titorolly,
esp. if you just have been hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home