Saturday, February 22, 2003

Conversations-cat eavesdropping...meow Devotionals are snacks for the soul and inspirationals awaken one to new insights about one self, relationships, family, friends, goals and dreams.(wowdidiwritethis?) I am lucky to have cyberfriends who despite their own problems offer me wealth of refreshing inspirations. I saved all of them and with their permission, I will feature them in my journal to share with others who are burned out, stressed and harassed. While my proverbs/sayings of the day reflect the message of my post, their words of wisdom focus on personal relationships, managing time demands, setting priorities and fulfilling one's potentials. Jujulep: LOL G'Ganda - I am the original M&M - Impatient and Impulsive - but, it's not up to me.  It's up to someone else as to what happens.  Despite words such as yours from others that are close to both of us - i have grave doubts as to any satisfactory resolution regarding this situation, at least for me.  I've done all I can. - j Philamgypsy: Darling just wait....for all you know, this is a blessing in disguise.  IF that is the case.....give it to HIM....let HIM do the work for you....When I was at the very end of my rope, hanging on with my teeth, that's exactly waht I told HIM.  Here it is, what the heck do I know about life....LOL!!! since You know better that I do, why don't YOU just take over and I leave it all to YOU.  Whatever the results will be, just be sure YOU make it very clear to me that it is Your Will and not mine.  Proverb of the day: Give your troubles to GOD: HE will be up all night anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home