Sunday, March 02, 2003

Now What CAT Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . I miss one day blogging. Woke up disoriented. Sign of Alzheimers?. Naaah. Short term memory loss? Maybe. Thought it was Sunday yesterday. Checked my Sunday paper.(my habit upon waking up on Sundays… Do cats read the papers?.. Ask Garfield. Me, I look at the funnies. ) None. Nada. Checked in front of the garage. Sometimes, the newsboy does not wear his glasses or is not in the mood to dream that he is Michael Jordan, so the papers land somewhere. Nothin’. Of course, it was Saturday, my subscription is only for Sunday papers. Scary. Am I getting old. Len: Alzheimer's ... nope I wouldn't go that far.. . (Cat’s thoughts. Why do I have a feeling that Len has also a gadget to read one cat’s mind.) Len: Right. I am speaking about humans, this is what they have to say on getting old. ( he he.. sorry pals, you know what they say when the mouse is away, I talk to the CAT. ) W says , " Arrgh, my arm is so weak I can hardly hold the coffee brewer." " Yes, I know, " says Egay. " My cataracts are so bad I can't see to pour the coffee." " Don't tell me about pain. I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck, " adds Gie. " Ah, that's nothing compared to what I go through everytime I take my blood pressure pills. They make me real dizzy. And take note, they are just one of a dozen others that I have to take everyday, " laments Gypsy. " I guess that's the price we pay for getting old, " says Jude sadly, nodding head. ( perking up, eyes gleaming )..... " Cheer up, folks. It's not all bad, " pipes me. " We should all be thankful we can still drive ! ! " ( giving the CAT high five before she reached for her car keys and left the coffee shop with a huff to pick up her kidz. ) Mothers… CAT: Amazing but scarier. She read my mind. She has no gadget, not unless that paper clip in her purse that she claims she uses to hold together her lay-away plan receipts is a CATscanner. Next time she says, she can see dead people, I am going to faint. Quotation: You cannot put new wine in old bottles. (Cat: whatever that means, mwehheeee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home