Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Emotional bug-gage Dear Diary, I have been watching a lot of detective stories that I am becoming paranoid. I have been checking my lampshade if there are any bugs that were planted by my imaginary enewahs. Yes, indeed, I found one bug. But this is a live bug. I needed to spray some insecticides. Because of the heat, my windows are opened and the bugs can freely climb without the use of the climbing gears used by James Bond. The relatives of Spider Man are very prolific in making traps for these bugs that I allow them to settle in inconspicuous corners. This morning, after spraying, I dropped my ring. I stooped to pick it up when my necklace broke and landed under the my desk. As I was about to stand up, my arm hit the keyboard support. There goes my bracelet. Time to go without the ring, the necklace and the bracelet. I feel NAKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd. Damn those bugs.... The CAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home