Friday, June 20, 2003

CATs and DOGS Mihi ignosce. Cum homine de cane debeo congredi Translation: excuse me, I have to see a man about a dog. Stray dogs back home are askals. But wait a minute, there are no more askals. They are the vanishing breed. They end up as “pulutan” of the tambay sa kanto.woof woof. In India however, an askal became a ( hold that spoon ) a groom for a nine year old girl. Kung di ba naman!!!!!!!! The marriage of the dog to the girl was meant to break an evil spell .According to the Hindustan Times, the tribe believed that tooth that grew in her upper gum is evil. Their family, however is so poor that they cannot afford a dowry to offer a boy to marry the girl. Dear Diary, I remember, I got a crush on my classmate when I was a grader until he showed me that tooth that grew in his upper gum. Last time I heard about him, he was whining he married a BITCH. The CAT If you think that bizarre beliefs are true only in remote bucolic countryside of Third World Country, think again. A person I know who recently lost her car to carnappers was advised by some ethnic people who have long migrated in the US to buy two turtles to break the bad luck. She cannot find a logical explanation for such a purchase. IS she going to cook the turtles or going to keep them as pets. Dear Diary, Shall I tell her the reason ?. Turtles make good bodyguards, especially when they changed into NINJA turtles. Whoaaaa. The CAT Still about dogs. A man with collections of canine portraits was recognized by the Book of Records of India. The Asian News International quoted him that it is his love for dogs that inspired him to paint the man’s best friend. Dear Diary, I should start collecting my portraits too. Ermmm I should start being kind to my human pet. The CAT Human pet: Fac ut vivas (Translation: GET A LIFE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home