Sunday, October 12, 2003

WOULD YOU BELIEVE 3

Dear Mouse, I told you Mouse, I did not do it. It was the dog. A Mexican man who was shot in the back and neck says his dog did it. Juan Evangelista Poot, 22, from Yucatan, told doctors he was outside his house when he was hit. He turned around and saw that the dog had picked up his gun and was holding it in his mouth, reports Las Ultimas Noticias online. Mr Poot took himself to the Hospital de la Seguridad Social Federal. He said: "I don't know how this happened. One minute we were playing and the next he had the gun in his mouth. This dog is my best friend." A police spokesperson said: "This is the most amazing story I have ever come across. And, so far as we can tell, the man is telling the truth. "Somehow the dog managed to fire the gun, but it is not like we will arrest him is it?" The CAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home