Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Quotations for our Presidential Candidates and etc.

Dear Mouse, From the quotations of past presidents and heads of State, the following may apply to our presidential candidates. Disclaimer: Ano man ang pagkakahawig or pagkakatulad ay talagang sinadya ko. May reklamo ? Gloria Macapagal She can use the words of Indira Gandhi: " All my games were political games, i was like Joan of Arc, perpetually burned at the stake" . New York Times, Nov. '71. Should Eddie Villanueva win he can quote-- Lyndon B. Johnson when he became President after Kennedy's assassination - "I will do my best. That is all I can do for your help ---and GOD's." Fernando Poe, Jr-on his platform to provide breakfast, lunch, dinner to all people can quote . Nikita Kruschev asking Richard Nixon-"Don't you have a machine that puts food into the mouth and pushes it down?" The people who think that it is Poe's handlers who are going to run the government, wait 'till you hear him quote Joseph Mobuto, ex-President of Zaire election---- " I no longer have a borrowed soul, I no longer have borrowed thoughts or ideas. I no longer speak in a borrowed language" Addendum from the CA t: I am already the President, I am Da King, I can do whatever I want. As my pareng Erap said before, wait till you become the President. Nasa akin ang huling halakhak. hahaha Eddie Gil on being disqualified can quote Grace Hansen who ran for gubernatorial race: " I feel I am qualified for office as any of the other comedians who are running" --Eugene Oregon REgister-Jan'85. Raul Roco, should he win over Fernando Poe, Jr. can quote Gerald Ford upon succeeding Richard Nixon-- " My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over" Translation ng mga eek ekero raw..Mga kabaranggay, tapos na ang bangungot ng bayan. (Gusto pang humabol sa Google). Ping Lacson on being accused of splitting the KNP can quote former Senator Eugene Mac Carthy-- " Have you ever tried to split a sawdust?" Enrile on his statement about FPJ's qualification can quote CLint Eastwood; " I've often wondered how some people in their positions...manage without having acting experience. The CA t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home