Sunday, June 13, 2004

Was it a dream?

Dear Mouse,

Some people do not believe in ghosts. I do.

My eyes must had remained closed for a few minutes. It struck me when I opened my eyes that someone was standing in front of me. I froze and remained motionless for God, I did not know how long.

It was him. He was talking but I could not hear his voice. His mouth was open but it was more of a smile. I heard him said that I should love his family and understand his other daughter. He knew something too. He said he was not going to leave me. He would be forever in my life, my heart and by my side.

Then the nurse came. She said I could make use of hot coffee. She said that I was white as sheet, as if I had seen a ghost. Did I or was it just a dream?

Read more...

The CA t

5 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

Cathy,

Akala ko napunta ako sa blog ng ibang tao. Medyo na-disorient ako. Sino sya? The man who passed away?

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ama siya ng isang nagkaroon ng role sa drama ng aking buhay.

Cat

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer said...

You have the gift, Cath. =) I'm glad dka na natatakot. Wala naman talagang dapat ikatakot. That's the lie being peddled by this world. Actually, ghosts or souls or whatever they're called are people too, minus the corpus. They thrive on love. If you want the old man to appreciate you more, keep on offering prayers in his behalf. I'm happy you got yourself an extra guardian angel who you can talk to, anytime, anywhere. =)

See what a little kindness in this life can do? You gave him something his family wasn't able to give him when he was around. You were the accidental friend who proved to be the gentlest soul he could open up to.

Isa kang alamat. =)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger cathy said...

salamatdoc.sana hindi ibig sabihin ng alamat ay may katandaan. nagbibiro lang po.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aba, kakaibang side ito ah. pang okatokat.

~~~Stina Somali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home