Friday, October 08, 2004

Ca t -in-the-making from Iraq

Dear mouse,

I received one interesting commentary and one e-mail.

One mail was from a certain Kokoroman-whatever. It is one of those scam letters supposed to have originated from Sierra Leone. She promised to give me 40 per cent of the 12 million as long as I will provide her some personal information so she can wire transfer the money to my bank account.hehehe. Ano siya nababaliw?

The second one was a commentary in my blog the sniper. It was not really a commentary;it was more of a suggestion to visit a blog where there are pictures of cats.

The blogger is a fifteen year old girl from Iraq.From her blog, you can conclude that children/teenagers regardless of race would always consider school opening as bad news.Another interesting observation is that this girl has the same sense of humor as that of the Ca t.

She wrote:

Yesterday my English teacher ask us: what is onion mean in Arabic?, and I answer it's mean ????? ( olive) and she said wrong answer, I went back to our house and tell my mother and sisters about that and when I say that my teacher ask us what is the onion mean in Arabic Najma said as loud olive ,thats moment I looked at her and said: now I know from where I take this wrong information... in fact I don't used dictionary too much, because I have Najma.. :) it is realy good dictionary.

The Ca t

4 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first e-mail that you receive is from a phisher and asking for bank information is phishing.

-a8
http://www.albrine.tk

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first e-mail that you receive is from a phisher and asking for bank information is phishing.

-a8
http://www.albrine.tk

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger rolly said...

i also got this email. as if I can be tempted. Ha! Anyway, what's a phisher and phishing, Albrine? What do they have in mind? Did you know that, Ca t?

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger cathy said...

tenks albert.

titorolly,
these scammers are really meant to get something
from the victim.

hope albert can elaborate on this modus operandi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home