Monday, October 04, 2004

Get me now or else

Dear Mouse,

Since Thursday, I was sick.I felt dizzy while in the bathroom and passed out in the carpet of my bedroom. My vital signs are normal,my blood pressure was 130 over 70.

I had no fever but I got chills.I do not cough, I do not have colds. I have no appetite.

Up to last night, I got stomach pains that I was awake the whole night.

Oftentimes,when I go to the doctor, they would have suspicions of what is wrong with me.

After subjecting me to diagnostic tests,they came up with negative findings.

It happened all the time that some friends teased me if I was the one who underwent the medical examination.

Yesterday, I meant to go to the hospital. But the pain is so severe that I have to make a challenge, get me now or else give me another lease of life. When I woke up, the pain is gone and I was able to finish my oatmeal. A friend who came thought that I was just making it up.

The Ca t

7 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger ting-aling said...

Ca T, ang tindi rin ng blogging fever mo, ngayon ka lang tinamaan..hehe. Joking aside, hope you're doing better.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger cathy said...

ting,
iyan ang addiction na hindi mawawala.

Thanks Anp-I am going to do that.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger celia kusinera said...

I hope you are truly feeling better now. Could it be that you're feeling things for somebody else? Some people feel acute anxiety which turn into illness that always coincide with a family member who is actually ill. Ano ba tawag doon - nakikiramay?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger cathy said...

Cel,

I believe that but when it happens, I can easily identify who. I would think that an individual is really bent on giving me some problems. It's true. In our language, we call them psychic vampires. There are a lot of vodoo and witchcraft practitioners here in the US. For a fee of a hundred, they can make one's life miserable.

It is not because I have offended anybody but there are people who die every minute for seeing some of their friends get better lives.

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger rolly said...

Di ka ba nalilipasan ng gutom? Mas mahirap yata yung may nararamdaman ka, tapos may fever pa, tapos walang makita. Surely, there is something wrong because there are manifestations that you are sick. Tama si Anp, magpa-executive check up ka. Hope this is just lagnat laki, though.

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baka buntis ka hahahaha....biro lang .....talagang ganito lang ako magbiro....hehehe

techguy

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Do you eat on time?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home