Monday, October 04, 2004

The Ca t

Dear Mouse,

Some readers wonder why I have my T in Cat separated from the first two letters and I sign as The Ca t in my comments instead of Cathy.

Following the link from the Sassy's sideblog on why he blogs , the he is soloflite, a frank and intelligent blogger, I read about a CAT-blogger who was in the Philippines and was being interviewed.Hmm Akala ko multo ko. It is not because I have the sole right to use that name CAT but I was just used to being addressed as such, so I thought he was referring to me. No, it is not me. The url is about calamansi.No big deal really.

When Albert told me that his wife's name is Cathy,I started signing The Ca t.

The Ca t

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Resty Odon said...

The CA t, i really hope you're up and about na!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dr. Emer said...

I thought the T was separated because you were simulating an image of the cat. The T separated represents the tail. I stand corrected. =)

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger batjay said...

PussyMeow na lang sana ang ginamit mo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home