Friday, November 12, 2004

MEMO

To Anonymous and XP’s commenter who wrote:

That's gracious of you to concede although the matter is not officially over yet.You are an honorable and gallant man indeed unlike blogger host CathCath who shrugged and simply deleted her pro-Faye posts.

Mongrel | 11.11.04 - 12:56 pm | #

Read: A R C H I V E S

Definition: A place where records/blogs are placed and stored.

Now read : I did not delete my blogs about Patricia and Faye. Go to the archives.

1.No one can ask me to delete a blog of mine but I can make a correction if there is a need to.

2. I have nothing to be ashamed of what I wrote.

3. I plead guilty of believing Luchi Cruz, a competent ex-Probe journalist- investigator-writer VP of ABS CBN who presented Faye to the Viewing public in her Special Assignments Program.

4. I am pissed off by seasoned journalists who passed the buck to Patricia in authenticating the Faye's story. The publishers/editors/columnists are equally guilty of publishing the paid ad of the Bread of Life and Patricia's article.

I @#$%^ those people mouthing invectives just to have the last word in the argument, signing as anonymous.

Five points for the intrigue-o-meter for the Ca t.

The Ca t

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Resty Odon said...

Meow,

Me wonders hud dis dawg Mongrel is.

Is he someone we both know (at least online)?

Arf/Bow-wow,

R.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home