Saturday, December 25, 2004

Journey of the Soul

Dear mouse,

A few weeks ago, I saw this movie for TV entitled Five People You Meet in Heaven where the father of Angeline Jolie starred as the principal character. I didn’t catch the beginning of the story but the mention of the Philippines as the war setting made me dropped the book of Dan Brown and stayed glued in front of my TV set for 2 hours. As I watched the story unfold, I was surprised to realize that some of the conversations I had with people in the other realm were validated by the story. Whoever wrote this fiction must have had read some testimonials about life after death experiences.

I have to confess that I haven’t found a book that narrates what happens to the journey of the soul after the end of the tunnel or after the entry in the pearly gate. Who ‘s in charge of the orientation of the new arrivals?

More...

The Ca t

5 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger angelo said...

isn't it the title of Mitch Albom's popular book.

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cath....
this is anomaly...
there is a book that i have, i will check my library, it is like 'onestep beyonbd' its 415am here, but as soon as i get it in the morning, i will tell you the title and give u an excerpt of it. according to this book, there are people who have travelled and saw a light. it is like a tunnel thing, but in reality it is not a tunnel---it is a path that is dark and the illumnation is making it look like a tunnel. this author gave all his experience. of course-- i am an agnostic, it takes me time to believe on any supernatural thing. but as soon as i get the book in my library down at the basement-- i will send u the title. meantime, ano ba ang title ng Dan Brown book mo? i have read all his book.let us chitchat about that.hmmmmmmm!!!

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aa,
ang alam ko lang libro ni mitch ay yong Tuesdays with Morrie.

Frat,
Angels and Demons ang libro ni Brown. Hindi ko matapos-tapos yong Davinci Code.
Siguro kung kay Grisham yon, tapos ko sa isang upuan.

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch Albom's book is not a new one. Check out amazon. If you're in the Phils, they are available in paperback already in National bookstore.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger cathy said...

Is the complete title FAV 5? That was the first book of Mitch. May be they retitled it ?
Other older books than Tuesdays are:

Live Album 1, 2, 3 and 4.

I like Tuesdays with Morrie. I have my own Morrie too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home