Thursday, January 06, 2005

Bless me Father for I have sinned

Dear Mouse,

When I was a kid I used to count the number of people ahead of me in the line outside the confessional. I also count the minutes to keep track of how long they spent inside the cubicle wondering whether it was because of the long list of sins they confessed or was it because of the punishment slash advise slash reprimand of the father/confessor.

One time, I saw the septuagenarian monsignor napping while listening to my abominable sin of cutting class to go to a movie.

I have sinned. I entertained malicious thoughts. It's more of curiosity.. may be.

Why do I have a feeling that the government has agenda other than meeting some world leaders in a tsunami summit.

Why do I have a feeling that the half million for Rosebud was a part of a package deal that would benefit certain people? Blame my friend who believed that nothing is free on earth and everything has a price.

Why do I have a feeling that the declaration of state of calamity has something to do with creation of artificial demand for vaccines and masks? Is there a certain number of people inflicted with the disease to consider it epidemic.

Bless me father...father...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Ca t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home