Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I am the wife---

Dear Mouse,

Lately, I have been screening my calls but this call, I could not miss.

Phone: I am the wife.

Me : What ? Who's this ?

Phone : I am the wife.

Me: What number are you callin'?

Phone: Can you talk to my mom. ( a married friend of mine in her 30’s. The mom is 60 plus and has a live-in lover who withdrew money from her bank account thru ATM. They kissed and made up. The mom changed the PIN but she just withdrew money for him.(Pareho rin.)

Me: Sus, ginoo. Akala ko may naligaw na babaeng girera sa aking phone. So what about ?

Phone: Remember his alibi when he was confronted of such theft by mom that he adopted an orphan in the Philippines and he sent the money for his air fare.

Me: Yep. I told you to give him a medal. Very Christian.

*smirk*

Phone: Well, this morning, I received an overseas call from the Orphan.My mom and the lover were out. (They live in a room of my Friend’s house). So I accepted the call.

She asked me to convey the message to her husband that the money that he sent was not enough.

Who’s the husband ? I asked. It was my mom’s live-in lover.

It turned out that she was petitioned way back 1999 and it was only now the petition was approved and she's coming but the money he sent (the amount that was withdrawn from the mom's bank) was not enough for the real wife's trip to the USA to join the husband.

Me: Then give him a medal.

Phone : What? Are you serious?

Me: Yeah, give him a medal that weighs a ton. Pag hindi yan bumagsak.

So kidding aside, what do you want me to do?

Phone : Talk to her. I cannot talk to her without being hysterical.

Me : Matanda sa akin ang nanay mo, why should she listen to me?

Phone: At least she respects you a lot.

Me : Let me see what I can do. Give me her phone and I will think of a way how to break the truth to her gently.

To be continued. Mag-aarobics lang ako.

Kung tsismoso interesado kayo o gusto ninyong makapulot ng aral, abangan ang karugtong.

The Ca t

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kiwipinay said...

kapal naman ng mukha nun. sana naman mauntog na si lola.



pwedeng paki bilis lang po ang kasunod? eheheehe.... mukhang puno ng aksyon eh...

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger infraternam meam said...

para gusto kong kumata...

wooh..is me..shame and scandal in the family.

obladi..oblada..life goes on..brahhh....lala how the life goes on.

hmmmmmmm!!!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger cathy said...

kiwi,
mas madula pa ang mga susunod.

frat,
dapat ang background music ay Crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home