Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"Senator Luisa Estrada" wrote :

Dear Mouse,

I do not receive spam except for one or two.

My spam guard is very effective.

But this letter went direct to my spam box. Letter pa naman ni Senator Loi Esrada.

I wonder if you out there in the Pinas receive this letter.

Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada (estrada_637@walla.com)

Dear Friend

Greetings and peace of the lord unto your household.

I am Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada, the wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada,former president of Philippines. I have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline and Jude.Two sons and a daugther. This mail may be coming to you as a surprise or an article but it is very real.I contacted you via chat some couple of hours back due to my desperation for help

I will want you as the receiver to read through it and think very well if you can help or render us any assistance.My husband Joseph Ejercito estrada was elected as the 13th President of the Philippines in May 1998 by the people of Philippines due his popularity in the film industry made him to win the largest popularity in the history of election in Philippines.He attained the position of Senate in 1987,then vice-president in 1992 and later become the president 1998.My husband was made mayor of his home town, San Juan in 1969 but it was 1972 that he had a string of public successes. My husband was named one of the ten Outstanding Young Men in Public Administration.He was also named Most Outstanding Mayor and Foremost Nationalist and Most Outstanding Metro Manila Mayor.My husband is recently accused of illegally acquireing some four Billion Peso ($80M) during his 31 months in office as President backed up by an uprising of mass Demonstrators and Senate Traitors.

They also said that he has skimmed off tobacco excise Taxes benefitting from government business deals.Most of them benefitted from my husband's generousity when he was in office. But they just turned around to be the ones to impeach him.I have tried every possible means to get him out of Detention without success.

blah blah blah. Pinutol ko po. Parang transcript na ng isang chapter ng Philippine history ang isinulat.

Para mas lalong authentic, may link pang inilagay.

ito.

ITO NA ANG MAGANDA.

Haven seen the way things are going with us.He decided to let me know that he deposited some money with security companies in Asia and Europe .He said that he deposited the sum of twenty Million dollars $20,000,000 in my name (Pimentel Luisa Estrada) in Europe.Now I want to start a new life with the money.I want to invest the money outside Philippines. What I am begging you is to assist me in receiving the money on my behalf.You will have to represent me in receiving the money with the security company.I have discussed with the security company here in Metropolitan Manila about this arrangement,they assured me that the money will be released to my representative.In that regards,I have gone to collect the documents needed from Gomez Carlos who my husband kept the documents with.

HINDI SIGURO NARESEARCH NA SI SENADOR NA ANG ASAWA.HEKHEKHEK

Ito na amg masaya. Pagkahaba-haba man daw ng prusisyon, marami ang umuuwi sa kalagitnaan.

If you are willing to assist me in receiving the money.You will send me your full names,contact Fax and Telephone numbers to enable me forward your information to the security company.

Once you get back to me,we will discuss the percentage you are likely to take for your kind a ssistance.I will be communicating with you by email because my telephone lines are not safe for the transaction because of the heighten security around me and my family.

I would want us to be in partnership in any good business you may suggest in your country.Please handle this transaction with maturity and sincerity.

Best Regards,

Luisa Pimental Estrada

N.B;Please reply to my confidential email address at luisaestrada@netscape.net

Thank you and God bless you.

Gaya gaya sa nigerian scam.

Kung akala ninyo walang baliw na papatul-patol dito, dyan kayo nagkakamali. Dahil may isang Pilipinong Heneral ang nabiktima ng Nigerian SCAM.

Sabi nga ng LOLOko, dalawa lang ang klase ng tao sa mundo, isang nanloloko at isang nakikiloko rin.

The cat

5 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger infraternam meam said...

cath...asar ka naman. nasa kalagitnaan na ako ng pagbasa when immediately i said to myself, maybe this person has a relative from nigeria, then at the end of the blog sinabi mo na.nakakainis naman. pero, there is one statement that is missing that always run like this from politicians na said they are inapi:"my husband's conscience is clear and as God is our witness, we are being framed for political vendetta". bakit wala yong statement na yon.. hmmmmmm!!!!

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice try for the guy! You should have replied to the email and scare the guy,

"BTW, I forwarded this message to the FBI"

bwahahaha

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Wow really? May pumatol dun sa Nigeria scam na yun? Oh well. Just goes to show may pera sila. Kung saan galing, maghulaan na lang tayo kung bakit walang laman ang bulsa natin ngayon. harharhar

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Jon Vizcarra said...

Hintayin na rin natin yung email ni Chavit, Ping, at ni Imelda. Teka... nauna yung email ni Meldy noon di ba? Oo nga naman, patatalo kaya sya kay Loi?

Oh and here's another cat site for you: http://www.stuffonmycat.com/ enjoy!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger cathy said...

frat,
hindi lang inapi, victim of injustice daw.hmm

anonymous,
pakiforward na rin kaya sa NBI.

watson,
ano ba naman ang hindi papatulan ng mga naghahanap ng get rich quick
scheme.

jobert,
tenks sa link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home