Thursday, April 14, 2005

Testing Mike 123

Dear mouse,

For two days, was not able to post and the comments of my readers did not go through. My long post about Nora Aunor as per her BONA had to wait.

And to Jim Swingle who is looking for Dolphy, Jr.--maybe you can write or inquire from ABS CBN Channel 2 where the Dolphy Sr.has a sitcom entitled Quizon Ave. He features his children including your cousin, Dolphy, Jr. I think he is now active in Gospel Ministry after he was pardoned from his life sentence in prison.

Testing Mike 123, I do not want to type my long post,tapos sabihin sa akin...error na naman kaya testing muna.

Testing Mike, Mike, teka sino bang Mike yon. Hindi si Aruy you ha.

The Ca t

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim swingle says thankyou, to
" Testing Mike 123 " in my search
fore Dolphy JR or other Quezon
family members. Especially, looking
fore Rick Coopernurse, cousin of
Dolphy JR & nephew of Quezon SR. I
was friends with both family's when
I was at Angles City in 1974,75. I
think of Philippines often & hope
to retire there someday.

jims57s@yahoo.com

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home