Friday, April 29, 2005

A Woman with a Big Heart

Dear mouse,

Months ago, she was hurting when I wrote her a letter.It was a different pain she was going through.

Now the pain is physical. She had an accident last Friday which she survived miraculously.

Though she is hurting soul and body, she still cares not for herself but for the children of the man who caused the accident.

An excerpt of her letter to the Berks group shows that she is a rare gem of a lady.

A character that you may not find to a person who has had her share of the insensitiveness of people she had learned to love and care for.

She wrote :

All I can say is that he already have his hand full with the family of that lady who died. Adding my case to it will not make any difference or heal me any faster.

To you G, spiritual roses for your faster healing.

The Ca t

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger sachiko said...

thank you cat,for this wonderful post..so touched..she taught us and showed us the beeautiful side of life and living,inspite of the misfortunes that have come her way.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

She was just going to buy something, then at the snap of a finger, things change dramatically. We truly have fragile lives. And it's times like these that make us appreciate life all the more.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Cerridwen said...

Ca T I really am speechless for this post. I am starting to think if I deserve you guys because if so, I must have done something really good to deserve you guys.

Thank You ...so very much for supporting & understanding my decision.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home