Monday, March 10, 2003

The CAT watched the movie " THE RING". It seems, there will be a part 2. I have not seen any ring in the entire duration of the movie. I wonder if it is friendship ring or engagement Tiffany. My human pet insisted that it does not refer to a ring---tiny hoops that humans wear on their ring fingers. It refers to the ringing of the telephone. Could it be pulse or tone ? Riiing rrinnng riiing---Hello, you have reached ........ I am away from the phone right now errrm i am not home right now. Probably I am in the mall. If you like to leave a message for me, press 1, if you want to wake me up, press two, if you are a telemarketer, go to hell. Leave a message after a long beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep MY human pet can be funny sometimes, but she cannot be a stand up comic. She is always sitting in her couch. errrm to stroke my fur of course.....eeemew..... Quotation of the day Humor is something that you should not live without

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home