Wednesday, March 05, 2003

SNAIL MAIL-THE CAT IS CATCHING UP 3/2/03 My dearest Cat, Reading your blog early today, I found Gypsy's list a good meditation and as I read on I was lolling and the fact that I like noting your observations specifically this one joke that Len herself found not amusing ... Len: Oh, W ! ! That's gross and it's not even true. Whoever made that joke should be hanged, lol. CAT: ahem ahem...Did I mention wit, humor and wisdom? I am thinking of dropping the two ws. (Turns off the spy monitor (click)…. Mapatuka na lang ako sa ahas. So I sat down to write: It is amusing to note the stuff that mostly caught your attention. From conversation of humans and all the nonentities to mention But one thing is for sure, you are not a cat if you fail to scratch. Hope you'll find a mouse that'll give you a mighty cat-rat match. Don't confine yourself with six elderly though golden folks. Look around and watch others carry their yokes. Wanderlust that I am, great or small I see them all. Filling your blog is an honor but let me cast the ball. But let me tell you this as you proceed, You're reaching us as we take time to read It carries you, your own talent and devotion. CathCath of surprises, transparent is your emotion. The day is young, I am wide awake But your journal is too much to take I am reduced to senseless humor.. You just touched my sentido y amor. Watch out cat....!!! Help, help, help....I need to have a disguise. One human is after my tail. I promise, I will behave, I will meditate...I will meditate....I will meditate.... I am now meditating...reflecting on the tenets for loving life (uh uh) 1.. Life is a roller coaster of ups and downs...... Anticipate each dip, and prepare for it. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bring me down..bring me down...stop, I wanna get off....ahhhhhhhhh another dip, mercy me...where is my tail ? 2. . Never say you can't, but do say you won't. Never say you can't eat. They will bring you to the doctor. Say, you won't eat and list down all your conditions so they can make you eat. The word is emotional blackmail. 3. For whatever you can do no longer do, substitute something else. There is nothing more refreshing than a good nap, as long as it's followed by waking up. Find a way to slow down without stopping. If you can no longer go to the mall to shop, let your fingers do the walking for GOODNESS SAKES. With a lot of pop-ups in the internet, you can even bring home a wife...browse, shop and give your card number away.. Try having a cat nap even with your eyes open...so you can nap anywhere...in the office, in the bus, in the train...or even when a person you do not like is talking to you. How ? trust me, I am a cat. Fix your gaze to something. Leave your mind blank..Do not blink...Do not worry. It takes a lot of practice...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Quotation of the day Humor is laughing at what you haven't got when you ought ot have it-Langston Hughes Wake me up later alligat'er...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home