Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Job interview

Dear Mouse, Personnel managers urge Poe, Macapagal to take interview ONLY President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and actor Fernando Poe Jr. have not responded to the challenge by the Personnel Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) for all presidential bets to take their job interviews so voters will know their leadership skills and competencies, PMAP head Oscar Contreras said Wednesday. The Cat took the liberty of writing down the responses for selected questions in an interview for the position of the President. 1.Why should we give you a chance to perform in this job? Eddie Gil: because I am rich . Fernando Poe Jr: Because I am DA KING. 2.We have 6 candidates. The other candidates have more experience than you do. Why should we hire you instead of one of the other candidates? Eddie Gil: Because I am going to pay the national debt from my own money.(Do they accept personal checks?) Fernando Poe, Jr.: Because I am Da King In the interview, Da King brought some of his friends and endorsers. (Eddie Garcia: oragon 'yan) (Dolphy: Siya ang magiging pinakaguwapong presidente, nababakla tuloy ako) (Sotto: He is an action man) 3.Why do you want this job and how does it fit you? Eddie Gil: I want to be the President and it fits me. thank you. Fernando Poe,Jr.: Because I am DA KING (Loren: he is sincere and honest, makamasa katulad ni Noli..oops) 4.What do you intend to accomplish as a president? Eddie Gil: I want to pay the national debt. Fernando Poe, JR. : I am going to serve breakfast,lunch and dinner to the people because I am DA KING. 5. Why should we vote for you? Eddie Gil: Because I am rich. FernandoPoe, Jr.-because I am DA KING. I have no record of governance, no record of corruption except for my corrupted birth records. 6.What additional training or development will you need to perform in this position? Eddie Gil: Team work with my senatorial candidatesso they will not abandon me. Fernando Poe, Jr. : crash course on everything. Next. The CA t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home