Thursday, March 11, 2004

Patalastas

Dear Mouse, I read a lot of blogs but I have only a few links. I got to confess, I use sassy's links and sassy's links' links. Her site is almost one- stop shopping. When I feel like eating home-cooked easy to cook food, I go to her recipe section. Legal views and lawyers' opinions are aplenty. There are bloggers who provide the latest in entertainment-local and international alike. There is one particular link that provides very useful information, manny viloria. His latest entry may be of interest to many bloggers who would like to keep a hard copy of their journals. His wife, Angel writes too. From day one since I started my blogs, I have been printing and binding my journals for *ahem* posterity kuno. I type direct to the new post and come back later to edit and save them in a disk. The CA t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home