Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Job interview-leadership skills

Dear Mouse, KNP and Fernando Poe's handlers are not biting to the invitation of the PMAP for interview to determine the leadership skills of the presidential candidates. To make it easy for them, here are the sample questions and hypothetical answers. 1. A good leader is a good coach as well. True False Fernando Poe: True. Basketball or boxing? 2. There should be only one leader in a team. True False Fernando Poe; True. I have Tito…erm…Mike…erm…Rod…erm 3. All good leaders have a clear vision. True False Fernando Poe: True. That is why I am wearing prescription glasses. 4. Leaders make decisions for their teams. True False Fernando Poe, Jr. True. Ask my advisers. 5. Leaders must have good interpersonal skills. True False Fernando Poe, Jr. True. I come now for my personal appearance. 6.A leader must be a good motivator. True False Fernando Poe Jr. True. When I direct movies, I motivate them to cry or act. Do not call us, we'll call you. Next The CA t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home