Friday, January 07, 2005

Da Vinci and the CAT

Dear mouse,

I am waiting for my friend whose husband was dismissed from his job without due process.

She asked me to help them compose a letter to the employer and the labor commissioner.

They made me wait. haaaah. Gratis para sa isang pakialamerang kagaya ko.

So I picked up one of Dan Brown's books...the best seller..Da Vinci Code and continued reading from chapter 3.

If I like a book, I start reading from chapter 1 , if not I read the final chapter to see the ending.

A friend gave me the books as present last Christmas. He was sure that I am going to like the controversy of the supposed secrets of the Da Vinci paintings.

So I researched on Da Vinci's famous paintings.

Look what I found first.

Oh, I am beginning to like Da Vinci aside from his Mona Lisa.

Title:Study of the Madonna and the Child and the CAT

pen and ink on paper C. 1478

British Museum

via hu

More about Da Vinci and the Last Supper.

Sa pagbabalik ni..

The Ca t

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger karlaredor said...

hehe
how about mother and child and the ca t =)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger cathy said...

got to make a picture of that. karla.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home