Monday, February 21, 2005

When Bad Actors Become Bad

Dear mouse,

Eddie Fernandez, a former actor and father of the Pop Concert queen Pops Fernandez;Robin Padilla, the bad boy of the Philippine movies; Dolphy, Jr., an actor and the son of Dolphy, the Comedy King; and Berting Labra spent some years in prison because of the crimes they committed.

Now, another former actor, Dennis Roldan was charged with kidnapping and illegal possession of firearms---without bail.

A former character actor, he must have internalized his villainous roles in his movies that he became one in real life.

A former congressman in our district in Quezon City for the periods 1992 and 1995 without any significant legislations credited to his name, he chose to be at the other side of the fence.

The story does not end there. The demanded ransom of 250 million was way too high that the family cannot afford to pay it.

Bad tip, bad planning, simply bad,bad,bad.

This is despite the fact that the woman who allegedly helped them do the kidnapping was a classmate of a victim's mother.

Bad estimate or an old time grudge?

Pardon me folks, it's just my John Grisham overload thinking.

The Ca t

6 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Kiwipinay said...

gara! pareho tayo ng post. ehehehhe...

bad talaga sya! kainis! crush ko pa naman ang lekat! ;)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger sachiko said...

I followed the link,hoping to see a photo. I can't recall Roldan's face,though I remember the name.
Talagang bad seed siguro,on and off the screen.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger cathy said...

kiw,
pareho ang takbo ng ating utak.hindi mo ba napapansin? baka
"sole sistah tayo.

sachiko,
he is still good looking. He is the brother of Isabel Rivas.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Kiwipinay said...

acheng, nasa dulo na ng daliri ko nga yan at yan sana din ang sasabihin ko. kaso lang, baka ka kako mag-react... kaya di ko na tinuloy. ehehehehe...


@sachiko: you can see his photo in my post. :)

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am seeking anybody who can get me in touch with Dolphy JR. & or
any of his familey. Jr's cousin
Rick Coopernurse was a good friend mine in Angles City in 1974,75. JR
would remember me if we were to
talk. I miss the P.I. & it's gentle
people. Any leads would be great.
My name is JIm Swingle & I live in
Dallas Tx. MY e-Mail is
jims@Yahoo.com

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is jim swingle again, my
e-mail is jims57s@ yahoo.com
seeking Dolphy JR. or his family,
so i can find there other family
members, the Coopernurse's.

Thankyou Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home