Sunday, September 14, 2003

AH NOLD

Dear Mouse, An e-mail about memorable quotes of Ahnoold from my friend Liza gave me a feeling of deja vu when once upon a time, in a far away country, an aging actor dreamed of being a President of a nation. He was known for his "quotable quotes " that one would doubt if his intelligence quotient is higher than his pulse reading. An enteprising p.r. practitioner/politician/government executive made bonanza from compiling these quotes, passed them off as dumb jokes and raked in more money as the actor rode in popularity on this dumb image courtesy of his imagemaker. Like the President abovementioned, the moment Arnold Sch- opens his mouth, his political advisers/gurus must be wishing that the speech be TERMINATED, or pray for him to RECALL the scripted question and answer routines;and never never resort to TRUE LIES because he is a RUNNING MAN for governorship in California. These are some of his memorable quotes: 1. On decision to run for gubernatorial position "It's the most difficult [decision] I've made in my entire life, except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax.- "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno". 2. On unemployment problem "We have to make sure everyone in California has a great job. A fantastic job!" 3. On economic issues "The public doesn't care about figures." 4. On the environment issue "Don't worry about that." 5. On gay marriage "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." 6. On taxes "From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they're taxed. Then they go and get the cup of coffee, they're taxed....This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax." 7. On Clinton's impeachment "That was another thing I will never forgive the Republican Party for. I was ashamed to call myself a Republican during that period." 8. On bodybuilding "The c**k isn't a muscle so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." I have to end it here mousey, you need parental guidance to read other quotes with sexual innuendoes. I will be back The CAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home