Monday, September 15, 2003

Are you talking to me?

Dear Mouse, Remember this blog of mine: REWIND For me, listening to people talking to themselves is a regular occurrence whether I am riding in a public commute or just watching people in the sidewalk absorbed in talking turkey, talking back or talking sense to their imaginary friend. The preacher/doomsayer/repent for it's the end of the world prophet does not faze me a bit. I know that Asian people particularly Filipinos are not afflicted by this kind of disease. If you see them talking or shouting; they are in conversation with some guys several meters away (hoy- kumusta-ka na-dalaw- ka- o- tawag- ka- ha ).But not this young Filipina. She was standing a few inches away from my side. Her eyes on me, she blurted out..".You look stupid with your dress" Whaat ? She was wearing a thick jacket and faded jeans. Her hands in her pocket. She ignored my " are-you-talking-to-me look". Then the cell phone earpiece thingie fell from her ears. Look ma no hands. Proverb of the day To each his own. Well, yes but stop using that cellphone acccessory, will you? Stop talking to yourself. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ? // posted by cathy @ 6:37 AM This CAT talks to itself too but she thinks she is already queer talking to a mouse. In pinoyexchange forum, a question "do you talk to your self ? elicited positive and funny answers. This busy forum requires membership so I am afraid that some may not be able to read the responses. I took the privilege of reproducing some of them in this blog. All responses are interesting though. enchiladas:aside from the looney ones aiyt? Understood na yun. But do you guys find yourselves talking to yourself? uptowngirl:All the time. BuDwEiSeR#8:Yup! nangyari pa nga sa akin na narealized ko na nagsasalita na ako,as in me voice na lumalabas sa bibig ko,hindi lang yung sa isip ko kinakausap yung sarili ko. Madalas ko kausap yung evil twin ko, at pinapagalitan ko pa, hindi kasi nakikinig sa akin eh! danicalstix: yes, in front of the mirror....masaya rin palang kausap ang sarili.. doc_02: yes. i do. pag im reflecting dun sa mga pinaggagagawa ko or sa mga situaitons na nangyayari.... minsan ako rina ng nagchecheer sa sarili ko.... littlegurl:what if while talking to yourself may biglang sumagot..??hekhek eeww..spooooky.. pagan:LOL! with matching facial expressions and thigh slapping pa yan! wahahahha! chill_2029:kaya alam ko best angle ko kasi napractice!! pati facial expression practisado!! CAT:Ow, I do talk to myself. I say...gaga ka talaga anoh? and myself answers back...gaga ka rin. The CAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home