Sunday, February 27, 2005

The Boy's Message to the Mother

She peered in an undecided fashion at the house. From the veranda where I sat, I can sense that the woman appeared to be trying to make up her mind to enter. Three times, she paused at the gate and then walked again. The fourth time, she stood with her hand upon it and then with a sudden resolution flung it open and walked up the path.

That was the house of a fortune teller who was often consulted by a friend of mine everytime she had a problem with her boyfriend. The house was always full of people waiting for their turns to have their session with the lady.

The first time, I tried to consult her, she became blank. She said that some forces were blocking her power to see through me.

Interesting.

The woman took the seat next to me. The seats inside the waiting room were all taken.

She was strangely silent. Some people I met in that place usually strike up conversation by asking if I was a regular followed by, “Marami na bang nangyari ?

Then the smell. It was a smell of smoke. It was a smell of fire....burning flesh.

I could not breathe. The woman looked at me and panicked.The smell was getting stronger. She run inside and called the fortune teller. The smell went with her.

She came back with my friend and the psychic. The smell came back.My friend was about to ask me what’s going on.

Funny, I was responding to her question without feeling my mouth opened.

“ I feel cold.” Yes, I was shrivering. A cold wind wrapped around me.

“ I feel hot”. Yes, I can feel something near burning.

More...

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Marvin Aceron said...

Awesome! miyawww!

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger rolly said...

kakatakot naman yun cat. I woudln't want to be a medium, too.

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hello Ca T. That is indeed an astonishing story. It must be quite frightening too, because you actually felt it, along with another force gaining control. Whatever you decide about what to do with your ability is yours alone to take action on.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, nakakakakilabot. I guess, you better accept it cath. It is a gift that you can't resist so you better nurture it before it's too late.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger cathy said...

marvin,
it is frightening.

titorolly,
i never did consent. whatever happened where i have close encounters, it was more of a direct communication between me and the entities.

watson,
there are bad elements in that realm that can possess the body of
the medium if there is no enough protection for this kind of encounter and this is what i am afraid of.

albert,
even if did not accept it, there
are times when there are encounters that I could not avoid but then I warned them of my limitations.

I am aware of the fact that there
are entities that can mislead you to believe certain visions and this is what I do not want to happen with me.

So this must be the reason why my encounters are all genuine and not just imaginations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home