Monday, February 07, 2005

I am sorry, I lied to Jay and Jet

Dear mouse,

I told Jay that I was on a hiatus for six months due to some personal matters that I have to attend to.

It was a lie. The real truth is that I cannot simply go out from where I was staying.

Because of the daring escape I made, a long-time stalker found me again and blackmailed me to have a group picture or else he would see the Mother Superior.

This was the pic, cropped in order to hide the identities of other nuns.

picbypolo

The Mother Superior got wind of my little escapade that she ordered for the suspension of my novitiate.

And I thought SHE is very prayerful.

* hikbi*.

The Ca t

12 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger rolly said...

pano yan, e di labas ka muna ng kumbento?Di bale, mas masarap ang buhay sa laya.. hehehe

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger cathy said...

kasalanan ni Madre Superiora.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger sachiko said...

wow,I thought that was Elizabeth Taylor..

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jon Vizcarra said...

Ok sana ang takas mo. Pero kasi, bakit ito naman ang ginamit mo?

http://www.anothersite.co.uk/gallery/index.php?action=showpic&cat=3&pic=1173

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

kayong dalawa ni sassy madre?

ayan ang himala.....hehehehe

from techguy
musta ka na C and C

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger angelo said...

u never run out of creative humor Ca t :) your blog's my morning (breaktime) green tea..

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger cathy said...

sachiko,
sinong elizabeth taylor?

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger cathy said...

jobert,
di ko na naman maacess. masyadong matindi ang firewall ko. parang great wall of china.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger cathy said...

naku tech,
ako pwedeng madre, pero si sassy,baka raw apuyan siya, lalo naman pag nakita mo ang mga ksama kong ibang madre.
Shy kasi kaya ayaw kong ilagay ang mukha nila pag walang permiso.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger cathy said...

thank you angelo,
i feel elated when people tell me that i can make them
laugh.
wow green tea, mao tse tung's favorite.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see? sabi ko sa yo kamukha mo si amalia fuentes eh. ang elizabeth taylor ng pinas.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Hello Ca T! Truly, kahawig mo si Amalia Fuentes? Patingin naman photo mo pa na walang shades at walang nun's habit! Or I'd take Mari's word for it?

Just been to your other blog. Leftie ka rin pala! I was thinking of putting up a site for lefties and it would be great to be able to sell things for lefties especially scissors and can openers! Kaya lang those are so very rare in Pinas, like the armchairs in school.

You just gave me an idea for a post! Thanks Ca T!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home