Saturday, May 01, 2004

Birthday din na walang party-saka na lang


Dear Mouse,

Handog daw kay Pusa-walang kokontra/ang komontra/pangit/

Hi Cat and Ya'll

Just passing through

and leave a message too

I've walked far and wide

Where our young Cat may hide.

The Cat in the Coffee Shop,

This box atop is my regular stop;

I don't know if she's aware

of this visit at her lair.

I've known Cat few years ago,

a feline indeed, sharp is her claw;

Grinchier as ever, suffering no fool

What's beneath her silvery wool?

I find the cat fascinating to watch

At a distance, mindful of a scratch

She'd regally sit at her lofty chair

A mouse on a paw, such a notable pair.

One day I ran across a picture of her face

The cat's dazzling eyes kept me agaze

That austere posture is vulnerability

Embroiled with kindness and sensibility.

A smiley face, I always carry around

I carry it still when no reason's found..

To read Cat e're the day has begun.

She brings me the rays of a rising sun.

'Tis interesting to read what's in her mind

A special breed she is, one of a kind.

We may never ever meet face to face.

But today is a day I like to grace.

Is it too early or was it too late,

this mark on my calendar date?

Is it the day to celebrate,

blow the candles on your cake?

"May your days be richer and fuller,

May you always be sweeter ;

May your dreams come true.."

You bless me and them too.

CAT, "Maligayang Bati sa IYO"

I said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

BTW.....

Kudos to your blog

Am always here to log

Along with each link

And what your readers think.

W

Ano yon? sinong may b-day. Bigla akong di makarinig. Help,help. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home