Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Book

Dear mouse,

He smacked his lips." Why don't you-- er--get undressed?"

She looked at the man. This must be an earthling custom. She remembered the actress, Angie Dickenson who said "I dress for women and undress for men." Other than her beautiful red dress , she wore nothing underneath. Her body was exquisite.

The man stared at her lustily. "This must be my lucky night, honey and yours too." He tore off her clothes. It made him more horny. He was about to jump to bed with her when he saw the light on." Damn".

"Never mind", I will turn it off for you.

He looked at her arms as she reached out and her fingers turned into hairy paws as they touched the light switch.

In the dark, he screamed.

What ?

This is not one of my choicecat's stories.

Last Sunday, while watching the Oscars and wondering how many chandeliers can I make out of Beyonce's jewelry that night, I pulled a muscle. Under my arm. Bad body mechanics. So I cannot move without the pain.

But what has to do with the story above ?

Nothing, I am just trying to write a story about a Cat murderer.

pic by polo.

That's what.

Ngeek ngeeeeek

The Ca t

4 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger rolly said...

Nge puro bitin ang kwento. I counted about three possible storylines, walang natapos kahit isa. Di bale, maganda naman yung picture at lalo na yung nasa picture. :-)

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger cathy said...

titorolly,
ganiyan talagan yan,panay page 1 lang.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger celia kusinera said...

Hahaha! Akala ko napunta ako sa blog ni BongK. Pero sexy ka talaga sistah.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERMANOS Y HERMANAS, KUN MABASA NINDO INING HALIPOT NA MENSAHE, POR FAVOR, BOOT KO MAARAMAN AN E-MAIL ADDRESS NI HERMANONG DODONG BANTON. SALAMAT.AN MINAGALANG, ELY FERNANDEZ, ADEN SB BATCH-SUMMER 1982.U MAY CONTACT ME AT THIS NUMBER: +639185084288. SA PAGKASARARO MAY KUSOG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home